**See My Blog for Mini Session Pricing & Current Offers!**
Portrait Session: $129
- 1 hour Studio or On Location Session (up to 5 people, $20 each added person). Images sold separately.
- Portrait, Senior, Bridal, Couple or Family sessions.
- Family sessions are for immediate family, only. Extended Family sessions are available.
- Within 3 weeks, 20-50 images will be ready for viewing and ordering prints.
Extended Family Session: $199
- 1-2 hour On Location Session (up to 20 people, $20 each added person). Images sold separately.
- Within 3 weeks, 30-50 images will be ready for viewing and ordering prints.
1 Year Cake smash Session: $299
- On location or Studio, up to 2 backdrops.
- 20 minute portrait session followed by 20 minute cake smash.
- Cake not included. Photographer may help with theme/décor ideas.
- Online viewing Gallery for downloading digital images and ordering prints. 25 custom Birthday Invitations.
1 Year Mini Cake smash: $199
- On location only
- 2 "before" Portraits + 20 minute Cake smash session.
- Online Viewing Gallery for downloading digital images and ordering prints.
SHOULD I SELECT STUDIO OR OUTDOOR?
Due to the limited available space, studio sessions are for Maternity, Children & Newborn sessions, only. Afternoon Sessions, only.
Family Sessions should be held outdoors, 1-2 hours before sunset. Keep in mind that sunset times change from season to season.
WHEN SHOULD I BOOK MY SESSION?
My calendar fills up quickly! Try to book at least 1-2 months in advance. Sessions are not booked until session fees are paid. Once you receive an invoice for your purchase, your session date is guaranteed for 24hours, only. If payment is not received during that time, your session date will be open for booking by other clients.
HOW SHOULD WE DRESS?
Family sessions should include clothing that 'goes' rather than identically matches. Try to pick 2-4 complementary colors for your family to wear. If you need help selecting wardrobes, I can definitely offer helpful hints and ideas.
WILL I NEED TO BRING PROPS?
I do have a variety of props available for session use. However, if you have a specific idea, feel free to get creative. One-of-a-kind sessions are the most fun and can mean something extra special for just your family. Let me know what you plan to bring, so I can plan accordingly.
WHAT IF I HAVE A SPECIAL POSE I WANT?
Many clients find specific pose ideas they'd like to try to recreate during their session. I will have lots of pose ideas, but you are more than welcome to send me any ideas you have. Be sure to get these poses to me before your session, so I can plan accordingly.
WHEN WILL THE IMAGES BE READY FOR VIEWING?
Your images should be ready for viewing within 1-3 weeks after your session date. At that time, you may book a viewing consultation with me, in your home or mine. This will give you the option to view your images and select an Art Collection for displaying your custom portraits. If you choose to view your images in an online gallery, instead, the gallery will be closed after 2 weeks' time. If you need the gallery reopened, a charge of $25 must be paid prior to gallery reopening. This online storage fee may not be waived for any reason.
CAN I HAVE A CD OF THE PICTURES?
During our art viewing consultation, you may purchase an Art Collection of your images. Every Art Collection includes digital images of your session. You will receive the images either by CD, USB drive, or downloading digital files from an online gallery. Session fees do not include digital or printed images. Digital & printed images are only available with purchase of an Art Collection.
I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION
If you have a question that wasn’t answered here, just send me an email or give me a call. I want you to feel prepared and ready for an awesome session! I look forward to seeing you through my lens!